1. Could you tell us a little about yourself?
A. Hi, my name is Angelika I enjoy reading a good book doing book reviews, and blogging when I am not reading or blogging you can find me traveling with my family and going to the local library I love the local library I have been blogging for five years now and I enjoy it I have epilepsy and I do not let that get in the way of my blogging and reading and doing book reviews.
2. You are a writer. Do you mind telling us a bit about it and the inspiration for your writing?
A. I started writing in 2014 when I moved to myrtle beach I also enjoyed writing in a journal or notebook so I asked my mom to help me start a blog where I could write and share my stories and many travels as well as inspiring others to write and Helping them express themself through writing.
3. How did you come to love Christ?
I went to church my whole life when I was eight, my mom had me sit down on our hallway steps and helped me get to know the lord and to ask Him into my heart and to forgive me of my sins she asked me do you what to go to heaven with me and I said yes.
4. On Faith Beyond Fear, we share ways people have reached beyond their fears into their faith in Christ. Will you share one such experience you’ve had in your own life?
Good question, I have epilepsy so there are times when I am so afraid and fearful that I am going to have a seizure in public or around my friends I have had seizures in front of friends, and in public, I have come a long way to trust the lord and have more faith in him that he will keep me safe and I pray Lord please help me not have a seizure and he hears me and listens to me so I am no longer afraid.
5. What is the one thing that gets you excited to start each day?
Knowing that it is a new day and another day to serve the Lord and thanking him for another new day I like to start my day with a cup of coffee and in Gods word, I am reading throw luke right