Skip to main content

How to have Victory over fear



I am so glad I went to my new Sunday school class at church today we talked about fear and how we can have victory over fear.

I know with me I fear many things and I get  Anxiety really bad wear it feels like a can't breath and it makes me miss out on so much. The things I am afraid of is being alone and new changes and much more.


But what I have learned today was an eye-opener for me Romans it talks about if God is for users who can be against us.


Romans 8:31-34 says this.


 What, then, shall we say in response to these things? If God is for us, who can be against us?  He who did not spare his own Son, but gave him up for us all—how will he not also, along with him, graciously give us all things? Who will bring any charge against those whom God has chosen? It is God who justifies. Who then is the one who condemns? No one. Christ Jesus who died—more than that, who was raised to life—is at the right hand of God and is also interceding for us.


The book I got at church today is the one we are studying in at church it is called bible study for life and today we were in lesson five how to overcome fear.


The teacher asked the class this question What is some fears you have outgrown? 

wow, that was an interesting question I loved hearing what the group said. some students said they were afraid of the dark and one boy said spiders and I said closets. 


 We may not be afraid of the things we were when we were kids that we are adults now and we have a different kind of fear and anxiety.  As adults, we can get anxiety from not being able to pay our bills on time our passing the test in college.  

There are so many things that can cause us to fear and get anxiety.

But wait God says trust me and he will supply all our needs we don't have to fear and be afraid God has all of us in his hands.



Another good question that the teacher asked the class was what helps us to that God is for you?


I did not know how to answer this question so I listened to what the class said some said by his words in the Bible others said when he speaks to use. I agree he was willing to die for use and he comforts us with his words he will never leave us.


What I find comfort in is knowing that nothing can separate us from Gods love.


Romans 8:35-39


Who shall separate us from the love of Christ? Shall trouble or hardship or persecution or famine or nakedness or danger or sword? 

 No, in all these things we are more than conquerors through him who loved us. For I am convinced that neither death nor life, neither angels nor demons, neither the present nor the future, nor any powers,

 neither height nor depth,

 nor anything else in all creation will be able to separate us from the love of God that is in Christ Jesus our Lord.

Here is how we can live it out.  

how will the truth of your victory over fear help you this week?

We can Pause to pray. 
 God is for you and wants you to experience his victory.  Identify one fear that you're  currently struggling with. spend time each day asking him to help and thanking him for being powerful enough to help. 
God is there 24/7 he never sleeps our slumbers you can call on him anytime.

Face your Fear.  Allow someone to walk alongside you when you feel fear. Let the presence of Christ in them encourage you.

Help others to Experience Gods Love. Identify a ministry in your community focused on helping those who may feel separated from God.
as a group, Volunteer to serve one Saturday and look for opportunities to demonstrate or speak about the unending promise of Gods love for his people.

Fear my leave use feeling anxious or uncertain. But they don't have the final word. Nothing is more powerful than Christ absolutely nothing. Because of this, we have nothing to fear.

Wise words from my new bible study book.


Questions for you

What are some of you thought on this topic? 
I would love to hear what you have to say.

What helps you know that God is for you?

What are some fears you have outgrown?

Enjoy Reading Angelika 











Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Interviewing Author Grahame Peace

Interviewing Author Grahame Peace Q1. Tell me about yourself what are your favorite books to read? A. I’m 61 years of age and was born in the Northern Textile Town of Huddersfield in England where I still live with my partner. I like many genres of books, but I don’t like anything too dark; before I retired I worked for many years in Mental Health Services in the UK, so I had more than my fill of ‘life’, and the ups and downs it can throw at people. So, I tend to go for books that offer escapism, I also like history, autobiographies, and biographies. At the moment I’m enjoying the fictional book ‘The Haunting of Ashburn House by Darcy Coates. I say I’m retired, but I now consider myself to be an author, I treat it as a full-time job, working on my books for several hours most days. Q2. when did you decide you were going to write a book? A. I retired from my job with the National Health Service in the UK nearly five years ago now; I’d already started my first book by th

Interview Author Gabriella Messina

Interview Author Gabriella Messina Q1. Tell me about yourself what are your favorite books to read?  A.  I’ve found that, as I continue to grow as a writer, I’ve grown more selective as a reader. I tend to choose books from the same genres that I write… mysteries, historical fiction, fantasy… and I gravitate back to older books more than newer. I like stories that move at a good, steady pace, almost like a well-made film; that isn’t preachy, but still, give you something to think about; and that have well-developed characters that act like real people.  Q2.when did you decide you were going to write a book? I’d been  A.writing screenplays since the early 2000s and I’d gotten some notice for them, but getting into that industry is notoriously difficult and expensive. Then I learned about the rise of indie publishing, KDP and such, and decided to try adapting the stories into novels. Q3. How did you come up with the name of your books?  A. Poetry, songs, 

Beaches i have been to and what i found and saw on the beach!

I have traveled so much with my family having a stepdad who travels for his job has been a blast and a blessing we have lived in so many places and got to see a lot of beaches this is me at myrtle beach. we loved myrtle beach, I found a lot of seashells there too and we saw birds and dead jellyfish and more, This is me when I was at north myrtle beach my family came in to town to visit us so we went to north myrtle beach and I find a cute little   hermit crab rolling around on the ocean floor so I picked it up and showed my aunt what I have found don't worry we put it back in the ocean.  honeymoon island in Florida loved it there we saw so many cool things and I am carrying my purple bag to find seashells I love seashells I have so many that I collected know we saw a sea turtle there and some birds and fish and I loved the sea air and how it smelled.  Hudson beach in  Hudson Florida that was beautiful too we went there for my sister autumns birthda