Skip to main content

Kindness is the new thing it makes you beautiful on inside and makes you smile and people around you can see your kindness.




Kindness is the new thing it makes you beautiful on the inside and makes you smile and people around you can see your kindness.


Being kind is a new beauty it is always in season and it never goes out of season being kind is a beauty in it own everyone can see it on you and know that you did are said something kind and caring kindness is also classy and sparkly it sparks a light in you.

You never know when someone is going to need some kindness in their lives like a smile, someone, to talk to a hug and some help yesterday went to Walmart and lady need some help to pushed her shopping cart back and asked me if I could help I said yes, of course, she said thank you very much. 

Kindness comes in very many different ways you can lend a hand or volunteer somewhere are you could talk to someone that needs someone to talk to I am always telling my family and friends if you need some to talk to I am here.

You can hold the door for someone say please and thank you and your welcome watch your words be thankful for what you and thank the lord for what you have.

You can write and thank you note to someone who did something kind for you got you a gift or invited you to lunch after church or anytime or give you rides when you need a ride to places.

you can be kind by helping your mom and sister and dad by helping with your sisters and doing chores and picking up after yourselves and just help without asking. 

kindness goes with all colors and is a big fashion statement that everyone will see and trust me everyone sees it.

 you can also be kind by telling someone you are thinking of them calling someone on the phone and you can also tell people that you are praying for them and you are in my thoughts and prayers.

Jesus was kind and by his example, we can be kind Jesus was kind in many ways he healed people that were sick blind and he cared for each one. 

Jesus spoke love joy and healing in the bible we find Jesus touching lives and making a difference we can still see the fruit if his kindness today too. 


Jesus showed compassion to the suffering and Jesus touched the untouchable and
Jesus spent time with the rejected.


Kindness is something that comes from your heart and your life just like Jesus are kindness comes from him.

 just like the bible says Above all else, guard your heart, for everything you do flows from it.


Jesus was so kind and loving when he died for our sins on the cross and came back to life he loved us so much that he made away for us to live with him forever I love him.

 Always be kind loving and joyful never selfish or thinking nothing but yourself think of others and ways you can help people and others and lend a helping hand when you can without being asked  and when someone does need your help make sure you help you can take food or a gift to someone who lost a loved one or someone who just got out of the hospital and needs help.

just remember kindness is always in style. 

Enjoy reading Angelika 

In a world where you can be anything be kind.

Sometimes the smallest things take up the most room in the heart-Winnie the pooh.























Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Interviewing Author Grahame Peace

Interviewing Author Grahame Peace Q1. Tell me about yourself what are your favorite books to read? A. I’m 61 years of age and was born in the Northern Textile Town of Huddersfield in England where I still live with my partner. I like many genres of books, but I don’t like anything too dark; before I retired I worked for many years in Mental Health Services in the UK, so I had more than my fill of ‘life’, and the ups and downs it can throw at people. So, I tend to go for books that offer escapism, I also like history, autobiographies, and biographies. At the moment I’m enjoying the fictional book ‘The Haunting of Ashburn House by Darcy Coates. I say I’m retired, but I now consider myself to be an author, I treat it as a full-time job, working on my books for several hours most days. Q2. when did you decide you were going to write a book? A. I retired from my job with the National Health Service in the UK nearly five years ago now; I’d already started my first book by th

Interview Author Gabriella Messina

Interview Author Gabriella Messina Q1. Tell me about yourself what are your favorite books to read?  A.  I’ve found that, as I continue to grow as a writer, I’ve grown more selective as a reader. I tend to choose books from the same genres that I write… mysteries, historical fiction, fantasy… and I gravitate back to older books more than newer. I like stories that move at a good, steady pace, almost like a well-made film; that isn’t preachy, but still, give you something to think about; and that have well-developed characters that act like real people.  Q2.when did you decide you were going to write a book? I’d been  A.writing screenplays since the early 2000s and I’d gotten some notice for them, but getting into that industry is notoriously difficult and expensive. Then I learned about the rise of indie publishing, KDP and such, and decided to try adapting the stories into novels. Q3. How did you come up with the name of your books?  A. Poetry, songs, 

Interviewing Author Shannon Taylor Vannatter

Interviewing Author Shannon Taylor Vannatter Q1. Tell us about yourself. What are your favorite books to read? A. I started reading clean romance when I was fourteen. I married my high school sweetheart and worked as a hairdresser for ten years. Once insurance became important, I went to work at a bank and the corporate offices of a large fragrance company. After our son was born, I became a stay at home mom. I love reading Christian Contemporary Romance. Q2. Where did the inspiration to write come from? A. There came a time when I couldn’t find anything clean anymore when I was in my early thirties, so I decided to write what I wanted to read. My characters kept praying and talking to God and I realized I was writing Christian romance instead of merely clean. It took me nine and a half years to get published. Q3. How did you come up with the titles of your books? A. I start with a working title that fits the theme of the book. Sometimes, I change it as