Skip to main content

Top 10 Family-Friendly Movies night ideas



Top 10 Family-Friendly Movie night ideas.


1. on the list is cloudy with a chance of meatballs 2.

I love this movie it is so cute I love the cute food animals it is so creative how they used food to make the movie I love the characters and there are so many funny parts in the move barb the ape is so cute and sweet my favorite food animal is the butter frog a frog made out of butter in the pancake world it was cute.  

This movie has a great message to it to the true meaning of friendship and it shows you how friends stick together.

This is a movie I could watch over and over again and I still enjoy it if you have not seen this it differently needs to go on your next movie list and don't forget your movie night snacks.

2. on the list is Coco I love Coco it is a cute movie about a little boy who learns more about his family This movie has a great message to it and that is what family really is and how important family is.

I love the colors in the movie and the songs I so want to the movie and the soundtrack this movie I could watch over and over again I like the cute little dog in the movie and the movie also teaches you to follow your dream and seize your moment.

This movie should also go on your family movie list if you have not seen it yet you should make sure you have your movie night snack.

3. On the list is Thumbelina I love that movie and you will fall in love with the movie as well I love the music my favorite songs is soon and let me be your wings You will have fun going on the adventure with Thumbelina and her friends.

This movie is just so heartwarming and I love the relationship between Thumbelina and prince Cornelius it is so cute I also love the bird jacquimo and how he helps Thumbelina find her way home.

This movie has a good message to is too it teaches you that nothing is impossible this is a great movie to add to your family movie night if you have not seen it you should and don't forget your snacks. 

4. on the list is Disney's up I love that movie too it is so cute and funny you will love the characters Mr. Fredricksen and the little boy Russell It is very cute and teaches you that friendship comes in all sizes I think the talking Dog Dug is cute too.

I love all the characters too like heaven the bird who likes chocolate how cute is that.

This movie has a good message to it to like always follow your dreams and remembering adventure is out there.   

If you have not seen this movie you need too it should go on your families movie night list and don't forget your family's favorite snacks. 

5. on this list is charlotte's web the cartoon version I love this movie I could watch it over and over again I love the characters and you will too Charlotte the spider  Wilbur the pig and Templeton the rat and all of wilburs friends in the barn including he friend fern.

I love the music in this movie and the fun-loving characters that will make you laugh and touch your heart and pull on your heart strings and you and your family will just love this movie and everything about it.

This movie has a good message to is as well it shows you the true meaning of friendship and how loyal a true friend can be and it also shows you that friendship comes in all sizes.

If you have not seen this movie yet it should defiantly go on your family's movie list and don't forget the popcorn.

6.  on the list is all three of the hotel Transylvania movies they are so cute and you will fall in love with all the characters and monsters in the movie I love all three of these movies they are just too funny and cute and I know your family is going to love these movies too.

Hotel Transylvania 3 is at the movie theater now you should go see it as a family it is super cute I just saw the movie with my sisters and we all loved it you should go see it.

If you have not seen any of the hotel Transylvania movies yet you should add it to your family's movie list and bring the snacks.

7. on the list is zootopia I love this movie it is really good This whole movie made me just laugh and it is so cute I love all the animals the cute cheetah the sits at the front desk eating his donut.

You will fall in love with this movie too Just Like I did I love the music I so want the soundtrack and I would love to own the movie.

I like the message in this move too it shows you that friendship comes in all sizes as well as follow your dreams and you can be anything you want if you have not seen this movie make sure you add it to your list as well and bring the snacks.

8.on the list is Stuart little I love this cute movie so much I love all the characters and I love the message in the movie too about family and friendship in love.

This movie will pull on your heartstrings and it is a very heartwarming movie you will be delighted and uplifted a treat for the whole family you will find the friendship comes in all sizes.

This should go on your next family movie night list and bring snacks and popcorn you can't watch a movie without popcorn.

9. on the list is brave this is a cute movie about a princess named Merida who is headstrong and want's to do things her way and go down her own path this is a cute movie about the bond of a mother and daughter and family as well as you can be brave too.

I love the message in this movie and the relationship between mother and daughter and the adventure in the movie I also love all the characters.

If you have not seen this movie you should it needs to go on your family's movie night list and bring the popcorn.

10. On the list is inside out I love this movie it is so cute I love all the characters and this movie is differently heartwarming and sweet it is a good movie to show you having emotions is a good thing.

My favorite characters are joy sadness and bing bong and I love the adventure they go this is definitely a must-see for the whole family. 

If you have not seen this make sure you add this to your list as well and bring lots of snacks.


I hope these awesome family-friendly movie ideas help's you decide what move to pick for your next family movie night enjoy :).








Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Interviewing Author Grahame Peace

Interviewing Author Grahame Peace Q1. Tell me about yourself what are your favorite books to read? A. I’m 61 years of age and was born in the Northern Textile Town of Huddersfield in England where I still live with my partner. I like many genres of books, but I don’t like anything too dark; before I retired I worked for many years in Mental Health Services in the UK, so I had more than my fill of ‘life’, and the ups and downs it can throw at people. So, I tend to go for books that offer escapism, I also like history, autobiographies, and biographies. At the moment I’m enjoying the fictional book ‘The Haunting of Ashburn House by Darcy Coates. I say I’m retired, but I now consider myself to be an author, I treat it as a full-time job, working on my books for several hours most days. Q2. when did you decide you were going to write a book? A. I retired from my job with the National Health Service in the UK nearly five years ago now; I’d already started my first book by th

Interview Author Gabriella Messina

Interview Author Gabriella Messina Q1. Tell me about yourself what are your favorite books to read?  A.  I’ve found that, as I continue to grow as a writer, I’ve grown more selective as a reader. I tend to choose books from the same genres that I write… mysteries, historical fiction, fantasy… and I gravitate back to older books more than newer. I like stories that move at a good, steady pace, almost like a well-made film; that isn’t preachy, but still, give you something to think about; and that have well-developed characters that act like real people.  Q2.when did you decide you were going to write a book? I’d been  A.writing screenplays since the early 2000s and I’d gotten some notice for them, but getting into that industry is notoriously difficult and expensive. Then I learned about the rise of indie publishing, KDP and such, and decided to try adapting the stories into novels. Q3. How did you come up with the name of your books?  A. Poetry, songs, 

Interviewing Author Shannon Taylor Vannatter

Interviewing Author Shannon Taylor Vannatter Q1. Tell us about yourself. What are your favorite books to read? A. I started reading clean romance when I was fourteen. I married my high school sweetheart and worked as a hairdresser for ten years. Once insurance became important, I went to work at a bank and the corporate offices of a large fragrance company. After our son was born, I became a stay at home mom. I love reading Christian Contemporary Romance. Q2. Where did the inspiration to write come from? A. There came a time when I couldn’t find anything clean anymore when I was in my early thirties, so I decided to write what I wanted to read. My characters kept praying and talking to God and I realized I was writing Christian romance instead of merely clean. It took me nine and a half years to get published. Q3. How did you come up with the titles of your books? A. I start with a working title that fits the theme of the book. Sometimes, I change it as