Skip to main content

Interviewing Brock yurich Actor





                       Interviewing Brock Yurich Actor



1 Q: how did you get started in Your career


A: HE got started in middle school. He was really involved in the drama club. He moved to Florida his sophomore year. he was lucky because there were theater competitions in Florida and he loved competing in them. he then went to college in Orlando to study theater and after college, he moved to New York City. he kept taking acting classes in New York and his professor introduced him to his Manager Cyrena. She signed him as her client in 2012 and has been representing him as an actor ever since. She helps him with everything, auditions, agents, classes.



2 Q: Did you have any special training 
A: Special training, yeah since high school. he learned how to act doing plays and competing with monologues at Competitions. Then he went to College and took a ton of different kinds of theater classes. We took an acting class, singing classes, make up class, Theater history. Then he came to New York and kept taking acting classes. he started taking a lot of Acting in Film classes, which is very different from Acting on Stage. They're both very fun and challenging in their own ways.

3 Q: what was the hardest role you ever played and why

A:hmm...the hardest role he has ever played. That's a good question. I think the most physically demanding part was Luke in a musical called Altar Boyz, it's a really funny show about a Christian Boy Band, but there was SO MUCH singing and dancing, it was like doing cardio for an hour and a half and having to sing at the same time. The most mentally challenging role I've ever had was probably when he played Wes in GOAT. I was a fraternity brother and we had to really treat the pledges horribly. It's a really hard film to watch, but it shows the ugly truth about what happens in frat houses. It was a lot of fun to work with such talented actors, but it took a toll on me emotionally, being so horrible was tough. I had to shake it off every night.

4 Q The most Fun role you ever played and Why

A: One of the most fun roles was the same one as before, LUKE in Altar Boyz. It was so fun to play a character that was lovable and a big goof. he also loved playing Bobby Strong in a musical called Urinetown. That was a really fun show. And for film, I would say Wes in "Goat" again. It was so much fun being around such great actors and having the freedom to do what we wanted, even if it was emotionally taxing.
he would say find a really great acting teacher, one that really inspires you in a positive way and Practice Practice 

5 Q: What Advice would you give an aspiring actors

A: Practice. that's the only way to get better. Also, write your own material. write plays, short films, write your own roles and make films with your friends. don't sit around and wait for someone to hand you a role, make it yourself
He prefers challenging roles. Like many actors, he loves deep characters with conflicting points of view and difficult decisions to make. It's challenging to get into another person's mindset, and the farther it is from your own, the more difficult. But that's what us actors love. A good challenge.



6 Q What kind of role do you prefer

A:  he prefers challenging roles. Like many actors, I love deep characters with conflicting points of view and difficult decisions to make. It's challenging to get into another person's mindset, and the farther it is from your own, the more difficult. But that's what us actors love. A good challenge.




7 Q: Describe your acting style

A: my acting style I would say would just be whatever the role required. It's a good thing to be open to different styles. different Directors will require different styles for each individual project.



8 Q What was the biggest audience you have performed in front of 

A: I think the biggest audience I performed in front of was at UCF, it's a 300 seat theater. Very Fun




9 Q Who is your favorite Actor




A: My favorite actors are Ian McKellen, Cate Blanchette, Emma Stone, and Tom Hardy



10 Q: What are you working on know

A: Right now I'm playing Adam on a show on ABC called Time After Time. It will be on air in 2017, I'm playing a soldier/bodyguard that's been genetically enhanced




I learned so much from Brock like what it is like to be an actor and how much goes into it!.



Another cool thing about this is a went to high school with Brock's little brother Luke so I know his family and they are very nice people.



If you would like to read more about Brock here is a website you can go on



http://www.imdb.com/name/nm5200757/

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Interviewing Author Grahame Peace

Interviewing Author Grahame Peace Q1. Tell me about yourself what are your favorite books to read? A. I’m 61 years of age and was born in the Northern Textile Town of Huddersfield in England where I still live with my partner. I like many genres of books, but I don’t like anything too dark; before I retired I worked for many years in Mental Health Services in the UK, so I had more than my fill of ‘life’, and the ups and downs it can throw at people. So, I tend to go for books that offer escapism, I also like history, autobiographies, and biographies. At the moment I’m enjoying the fictional book ‘The Haunting of Ashburn House by Darcy Coates. I say I’m retired, but I now consider myself to be an author, I treat it as a full-time job, working on my books for several hours most days. Q2. when did you decide you were going to write a book? A. I retired from my job with the National Health Service in the UK nearly five years ago now; I’d already started my first book by th

Interview Author Gabriella Messina

Interview Author Gabriella Messina Q1. Tell me about yourself what are your favorite books to read?  A.  I’ve found that, as I continue to grow as a writer, I’ve grown more selective as a reader. I tend to choose books from the same genres that I write… mysteries, historical fiction, fantasy… and I gravitate back to older books more than newer. I like stories that move at a good, steady pace, almost like a well-made film; that isn’t preachy, but still, give you something to think about; and that have well-developed characters that act like real people.  Q2.when did you decide you were going to write a book? I’d been  A.writing screenplays since the early 2000s and I’d gotten some notice for them, but getting into that industry is notoriously difficult and expensive. Then I learned about the rise of indie publishing, KDP and such, and decided to try adapting the stories into novels. Q3. How did you come up with the name of your books?  A. Poetry, songs, 

Interviewing Author Shannon Taylor Vannatter

Interviewing Author Shannon Taylor Vannatter Q1. Tell us about yourself. What are your favorite books to read? A. I started reading clean romance when I was fourteen. I married my high school sweetheart and worked as a hairdresser for ten years. Once insurance became important, I went to work at a bank and the corporate offices of a large fragrance company. After our son was born, I became a stay at home mom. I love reading Christian Contemporary Romance. Q2. Where did the inspiration to write come from? A. There came a time when I couldn’t find anything clean anymore when I was in my early thirties, so I decided to write what I wanted to read. My characters kept praying and talking to God and I realized I was writing Christian romance instead of merely clean. It took me nine and a half years to get published. Q3. How did you come up with the titles of your books? A. I start with a working title that fits the theme of the book. Sometimes, I change it as