Skip to main content

Titanic Documentary 2019

Picture found on google.

Titanic Documentary



I can’t believe it is the 107th anniversary of the R.M. S Titanic I have been listing to Titanic documentaries on YouTube I listen to all the survivor stories, it’s amazing to hear how all the survivors have different stories to tell on what happened to them on the Titanic and what they witnessed. 


The Titanic went down on April 15, 1912, it was a very sad day there were 1,503 people that died, And they pulled only 300 dead bodies from the sea the next morning. Found this information on Google. 

Only 706 passengers survived, that is so sad, but I am happy that some passengers survived The Titanic was the ship of dreams they said the unsinkable ship the Titanic went down from striking an iceberg the time the Titanic went down was at 2:20 a.m. On April 15, 1912. Information found on Google. 

The last living survivor of the Titanic was Millvina Dean died at 79.  He died in 2009 you car hear her stories on YouTube I enjoyed listing on how she survived. Information found on Google. 

I like the passenger molly brown also known as the unsinkable molly brown I like that she will go back and save more people from the cold water. 



I work from home blogging so during the day I love going on YouTube list of documentaries and fun things like beachcombing selling, finding seashells, And metal detecting and looking up metal detecting on YouTube you can find all kinds of cool videos on YouTube, I also enjoy watching animal documents and more my aunt Tracy also gave me the ideas to do this blog post I will post here blog post below. 

There are all kinds of documentaries on YouTube I also find a lot of ideas on Pinterest. 

Do you enjoy watching documentaries What are your favorite documentaries to watch? 

Enjoy Reading Angelika 

www.halloffamemoms.com/2019/04/107th-anniversary-of-the-sinking-of-the-titanic/ 



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Interviewing Author Grahame Peace

Interviewing Author Grahame Peace Q1. Tell me about yourself what are your favorite books to read? A. I’m 61 years of age and was born in the Northern Textile Town of Huddersfield in England where I still live with my partner. I like many genres of books, but I don’t like anything too dark; before I retired I worked for many years in Mental Health Services in the UK, so I had more than my fill of ‘life’, and the ups and downs it can throw at people. So, I tend to go for books that offer escapism, I also like history, autobiographies, and biographies. At the moment I’m enjoying the fictional book ‘The Haunting of Ashburn House by Darcy Coates. I say I’m retired, but I now consider myself to be an author, I treat it as a full-time job, working on my books for several hours most days. Q2. when did you decide you were going to write a book? A. I retired from my job with the National Health Service in the UK nearly five years ago now; I’d already started my first book by th

Interview Author Gabriella Messina

Interview Author Gabriella Messina Q1. Tell me about yourself what are your favorite books to read?  A.  I’ve found that, as I continue to grow as a writer, I’ve grown more selective as a reader. I tend to choose books from the same genres that I write… mysteries, historical fiction, fantasy… and I gravitate back to older books more than newer. I like stories that move at a good, steady pace, almost like a well-made film; that isn’t preachy, but still, give you something to think about; and that have well-developed characters that act like real people.  Q2.when did you decide you were going to write a book? I’d been  A.writing screenplays since the early 2000s and I’d gotten some notice for them, but getting into that industry is notoriously difficult and expensive. Then I learned about the rise of indie publishing, KDP and such, and decided to try adapting the stories into novels. Q3. How did you come up with the name of your books?  A. Poetry, songs, 

Beaches i have been to and what i found and saw on the beach!

I have traveled so much with my family having a stepdad who travels for his job has been a blast and a blessing we have lived in so many places and got to see a lot of beaches this is me at myrtle beach. we loved myrtle beach, I found a lot of seashells there too and we saw birds and dead jellyfish and more, This is me when I was at north myrtle beach my family came in to town to visit us so we went to north myrtle beach and I find a cute little   hermit crab rolling around on the ocean floor so I picked it up and showed my aunt what I have found don't worry we put it back in the ocean.  honeymoon island in Florida loved it there we saw so many cool things and I am carrying my purple bag to find seashells I love seashells I have so many that I collected know we saw a sea turtle there and some birds and fish and I loved the sea air and how it smelled.  Hudson beach in  Hudson Florida that was beautiful too we went there for my sister autumns birthda