Skip to main content

Interviewing Author Preeti Narang



Interviewing Author Preeti Narang


Q1.     Tell me about yourself. what are your favorite books to read? 

A. I am the author of the book ‘Prodigal Love?’, a true blend of romance, crime, and mystery. I am compassionate, zealous, and creative. I have a Master's degree in Software Systems and has been working in the IT industry for 15+ years. I am an Indian, currently residing in the USA. I love to paint, dance, sing, travel, read, write, workout, and do taekwondo. My passion for writing has driven me to take up writing professionally recently. I love reading thriller and mystery genre books. Sir Arthur Conan Doyle, Jeffrey Archer, and Jane Austen are some of my favorite authors.

 

A. 2. When did you decide you were going to write a book? 

A. Five years ago, when I came across a true story. I started writing it two years ago and published the book this year.

 

Q3. How did you come up with the name of your books? 

A. My novel is a blend of romance, crime, and mystery. I came up with the title when I was reading ‘Prodigal Daughter’ by Jeffrey Archer a few years ago.

 

Q4. What are you working on for 2020?

A.  I have started blogging again and will continue with it for some time. I also plan to write another book next year.

 

Q5. How long have you been writing? 

A. I wrote some blogs five years ago. Then, I started working on my novel two years ago and published it this year.

 

Q6. What advice would you give other authors? 

A.  Keep writing no matter what. Take breaks to deal with writer’s block but come back to writing as soon as you can. Read a lot of books in the genre you are writing, it definitely helps. Put all your emotions into the story. Write it from the heart.

 

Q7. Where can people find you online? 

A. You can find me at links below:

 

Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/authorpreetinarang

 

Instagram - https://www.instagram.com/authorpreetinarang

 

Twitter - https://twitter.com/preeti21882

 

Author Website - http://narangpreeti.com/

 

Book Link - https://www.amazon.com/dp/B085PQBWB6

 

Amazon author page - https://www.amazon.com/author/preetinarang

 

Q8. Do you plan on making more books in the future? -

A. Yes.

 

Q9. How many books have you written? 

A. Prodigal Love?’ is my first book.

 

Q10. Did you go to college to be a writer? 

A.No. I have a master’s degree in software systems.

 

Thanks and Regards,
Preeti Narang
Author website: www.narangpreeti.com

Comments

  1. Looking forward to read more books from a talented author of "Prodigal Love"!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for reading the book. I won't let you down.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Interviewing Author Margie Harding

Interviewing Author  Margie Harding Q1. Tell me about your self?    A. I am a wife to Charles (47 years), momma to 5 grown children— four of which are married, with 17 grandchildren and another on the way!  I enjoy reading and writing and when I have the time, I enjoy quilting and studying all kinds of things!  I like learning!  My husband and I travel a good deal and plan to visit Alaska, the only state we haven’t been to in our married life!  I have a strong faith and believe God has given me the gift of writing for a purpose.  It took me a while to realize it, but the perspective of my writing includes writing for children with disabilities—- but not only for the children with the disability, but for the one who asks, ‘What’s wrong with my friend?’  This makes these books unique and a great resource for a classroom as a starting point for conversation. Q2. What are your favorite books to read? A. I read a lot of Christian material.  I like reading books that will teach me something,

AUTHOR INTERVIEW- DIANE HOLIDAY

AUTHOR INTERVIEW- DIANE HOLIDAY Q1. Tell us about yourself. What are your favorite books to read? A.  I write romantic suspense books and live on Lake Murray in beautiful South Carolina with my retired Navy husband, who is my go-to for colorful slang and guy talk. I have two grown children who live in Maine and San Diego. I like to write heroines who are relatable, everyday people with spunk and wit. Their only superpower is fierce independence. I’m an animal lover, and each of my three books has a dog in them. A tribute to the golden retriever that stole my heart for thirteen years and warmed my feet when I wrote on chilly mornings. My favorite books to read are romantic suspense and contemporary. I read many authors but love Jill Shalvis, Catherine Coulter, Susan Elizabeth Phillips,  and Linda Howard. Q2. Where did the inspiration to write come from? A.  As a child, I loved to read, (Nancy Drew, Laura Ingalls Wilder books, and Little Women) and I wrote every nigh

Interviewing Author Shannon Taylor Vannatter

Interviewing Author Shannon Taylor Vannatter Q1. Tell us about yourself. What are your favorite books to read? A. I started reading clean romance when I was fourteen. I married my high school sweetheart and worked as a hairdresser for ten years. Once insurance became important, I went to work at a bank and the corporate offices of a large fragrance company. After our son was born, I became a stay at home mom. I love reading Christian Contemporary Romance. Q2. Where did the inspiration to write come from? A. There came a time when I couldn’t find anything clean anymore when I was in my early thirties, so I decided to write what I wanted to read. My characters kept praying and talking to God and I realized I was writing Christian romance instead of merely clean. It took me nine and a half years to get published. Q3. How did you come up with the titles of your books? A. I start with a working title that fits the theme of the book. Sometimes, I change it as