Skip to main content

Interviewing Author Cindi Goodeaux


Interviewing Author Cindi Goodeaux



Q1. If you are a Book Author here are some questions for you.


Q.2 how did you come up with the name of your books? 

A. My book series, The Adventures of Princess Jellibean, was based on my main character’s penchant for adventure, learning, and travel. 

Q. 3 what are you working on now for 20 18?

A. I currently have six children’s books under a publishing contract, so I will be continuing to write more stories in my series and marketing my books as they come out. 


Q 4. how long have you been writing?

A. I’ve been writing for 35 years. I have always been a storyteller, making up tales for my younger sister. I started writing as a hobby in 5th grade and never stopped.


Q 5. What advice would you give other authors?

A. My advice would be to get the words down on paper. Something that helped me is the fact that even though you READ a book from start to end, a story can be built in pieces and then assembled later into a coherent story that has a beginning, middle, and end. 


Q 6. where can people find you online?

A. Facebook.com/princessjelli
Facebook.com/writecute
Twitter.com/writecute
Instagram.com/writecute73

Q7 do you plan on making more books in the future 

A. Yes, I have many story ideas and the list is growing. 

Q 8 how many books have you written 

A. I have completed writing seven books, including one poetry collection and the rest are children’s books. I also have several others in progress. 

Q 9 did you go to college to be a writer

A. No, I went to school for graphic design and communications. 

Q10. do you understand that my blog is a family friendly blog?

A. Yes, absolutely.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Interviewing Author Preeti Narang

Interviewing Author Preeti Narang Q1.     Tell me about yourself. what are your favorite books to read?  A. I am the author of the book ‘Prodigal Love?’, a true blend of romance, crime, and mystery. I am compassionate, zealous, and creative. I have a Master's degree in Software Systems and has been working in the IT industry for 15+ years. I am an Indian, currently residing in the USA. I love to paint, dance, sing, travel, read, write, workout, and do taekwondo. My passion for writing has driven me to take up writing professionally recently. I love reading thriller and mystery genre books. Sir Arthur Conan Doyle, Jeffrey Archer, and Jane Austen are some of my favorite authors.   A. 2. When did you decide you were going to write a book?  A. Five years ago, when I came across a true story. I started writing it two years ago and published the book this year.   Q3. How did you come up with the name of your books?  A. My novel is a blend of romance, cr...

Interview with Author Doaa Shamim

Interview with Author  Doaa Shamim I am a simple lady and also fond of writing I started writing by the encouragement I received from people as I am always published in newspapers discussing political and social situation in Pakistan it's you can say my passion because the acknowledgment I receive from a huge amount of people is the strength for me to write more. I am a simple person and also fond of writing I started giving my analysis by the encouragement I received from people as I am always published in newspapers discussing political and social situation in Pakistan it's you can say my passion because the acknowledgment I receive from a huge amount of people is the strength for me to write more. Q1. Tell us about yourself. What are your favorite books to read? A. I am a writer, poetess and also in the profession of clinical psychology. I am a published author in different newspapers. I am based in Islamabad, Pakistan. I always highlight socia...

Interviewing Author Margie Harding

Interviewing Author  Margie Harding Q1. Tell me about your self?    A. I am a wife to Charles (47 years), momma to 5 grown children— four of which are married, with 17 grandchildren and another on the way!  I enjoy reading and writing and when I have the time, I enjoy quilting and studying all kinds of things!  I like learning!  My husband and I travel a good deal and plan to visit Alaska, the only state we haven’t been to in our married life!  I have a strong faith and believe God has given me the gift of writing for a purpose.  It took me a while to realize it, but the perspective of my writing includes writing for children with disabilities—- but not only for the children with the disability, but for the one who asks, ‘What’s wrong with my friend?’  This makes these books unique and a great resource for a classroom as a starting point for conversation. Q2. What are your favorite books to read? A. I read a lot of Christian material.  I...