Skip to main content

Interview with Author Doaa Shamim


Interview with Author  Doaa Shamim




I am a simple lady and also fond of writing I started writing by the encouragement I received from people as I am always published in newspapers discussing political and social situation in Pakistan it's you can say my passion because the acknowledgment I receive from a huge amount of people is the strength for me to write more.

I am a simple person and also fond of writing I started giving my analysis by the encouragement I received from people as I am always published in newspapers discussing political and social situation in Pakistan it's you can say my passion because the acknowledgment I receive from a huge amount of people is the strength for me to write more.



Q1. Tell us about yourself. What are your favorite books to read?


A. I am a writer, poetess and also in the profession of clinical psychology. I am a published author in different newspapers. I am based in Islamabad, Pakistan. I always highlight social and political issues and gives my analysis of different situations. I really like to raise my voice for the rights of indigents and about social injustice. 
To be very honest I didn’t have a habit of reading when I wrote for the first time. I just read short stories because I don’t like so long versions and I believe that we should read something lesson gaining. 

Q2. Where did the inspiration to write come from? 

A.  A lot of people asked me to write a book I started just a few pages and left that because of a shortage of time. I am hopeful that I’ll complete that in future also because I am a published author in newspapers so prefer more to talk about if there is any injustice and about political and social situations. I write because of the acknowledgment I have received from readers I am contented for that they praise me for raising my voice it’s my passion you can say I always withstand for the rights of people because helping something is ingrained in me which I couldn’t resist at any cost.

Q3. How did you come up with the titles of your books? 

A. As I haven’t written a complete book yet so I’ll decide that with the passage of time.

Q4. Anything you're currently working in 2019? 

A. My basic goal in 2019 is making people aware of the preciousness of a human because I have seen percipience is now declining in people. If we know that all humans are unique we all have equal worth and we have to respect people despite of their possessions and power we just have to give worth to every human and serve humanity because life is only one chance given to us to do good deeds and be beneficial to every person who knows you even if they are your foe consider their good deeds and remove hatred from people believe me life would be bed of roses and glorious for you and others.

Q5. How long have you been writing? 

A.  I have been writing in the past year and that’s my passion even when I get frustrated, I start writing because we have the power of pen and it’s also a catharsis.

Q6. What advice would you like to give to other authors?

A.  I would like to say to other writers to use the power of pen deliberately because words have power, they can make you they can break you. A lot of renowned conquerors came and died but what is remembered of them is only their good deeds and their powerful words. So, words can enhance someone’s life to use them for others to learn a good lesson. Be brief and write for the betterment of people. I think we write what we can’t speak to someone directly your writing should full of feelings and emotion so it will grasp the reader’s attention and the viewers will get the better lesson by inculcating your own life experiences in your writings.

Q7. Where can we connect with you online?

A. People can find me on facebook by entering my name and also you can view my articles and commentaries on http://blogs.dunyanews.tv/author/doaa/  and also on https://nation.com.pk/blogger/doaa-shamim .

Q8. Do you plan on writing any more books in the future? 

A. Yes, when I’ll get time I’ll write books in the future. Because I am also in the profession of clinical psychology and I have to spare time for the study and practice.

Q9.How many books have you written?

A. I haven’t written a book yet.

Q10.Did you go to college to be a writer?

A.  No, I never thought that I’ll become a writer one day nor I went to college for becoming a writer, when I said something people say that you say a deep word. Then I realized that if I say something productive and which has a stronger impact why shouldn’t I write that so for that I wrote my first article in which I just vent off my frustration on a topic and that got so much eulogize and then I started writing more on different political and social issues and I feel so blessed when people acknowledge my work the appreciation I receive from readers means to me a lot I think if I am a reason of adding something productive in life or changing their life in a right way that is a huge accomplishment. I am thankful to all my readers who make me renowned.








Comments

  1. Such a generous and inspirational lady! We are honoured ma'am

    ReplyDelete
  2. You’ve got great leadership skills. Ma'am you're a gift to everyone you meet.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your words and advice, want to know more about you

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your words have power such an inspiration!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Interviewing Author Grahame Peace

Interviewing Author Grahame Peace Q1. Tell me about yourself what are your favorite books to read? A. I’m 61 years of age and was born in the Northern Textile Town of Huddersfield in England where I still live with my partner. I like many genres of books, but I don’t like anything too dark; before I retired I worked for many years in Mental Health Services in the UK, so I had more than my fill of ‘life’, and the ups and downs it can throw at people. So, I tend to go for books that offer escapism, I also like history, autobiographies, and biographies. At the moment I’m enjoying the fictional book ‘The Haunting of Ashburn House by Darcy Coates. I say I’m retired, but I now consider myself to be an author, I treat it as a full-time job, working on my books for several hours most days. Q2. when did you decide you were going to write a book? A. I retired from my job with the National Health Service in the UK nearly five years ago now; I’d already started my first book by th

Interview Author Gabriella Messina

Interview Author Gabriella Messina Q1. Tell me about yourself what are your favorite books to read?  A.  I’ve found that, as I continue to grow as a writer, I’ve grown more selective as a reader. I tend to choose books from the same genres that I write… mysteries, historical fiction, fantasy… and I gravitate back to older books more than newer. I like stories that move at a good, steady pace, almost like a well-made film; that isn’t preachy, but still, give you something to think about; and that have well-developed characters that act like real people.  Q2.when did you decide you were going to write a book? I’d been  A.writing screenplays since the early 2000s and I’d gotten some notice for them, but getting into that industry is notoriously difficult and expensive. Then I learned about the rise of indie publishing, KDP and such, and decided to try adapting the stories into novels. Q3. How did you come up with the name of your books?  A. Poetry, songs, 

Interviewing Author Shannon Taylor Vannatter

Interviewing Author Shannon Taylor Vannatter Q1. Tell us about yourself. What are your favorite books to read? A. I started reading clean romance when I was fourteen. I married my high school sweetheart and worked as a hairdresser for ten years. Once insurance became important, I went to work at a bank and the corporate offices of a large fragrance company. After our son was born, I became a stay at home mom. I love reading Christian Contemporary Romance. Q2. Where did the inspiration to write come from? A. There came a time when I couldn’t find anything clean anymore when I was in my early thirties, so I decided to write what I wanted to read. My characters kept praying and talking to God and I realized I was writing Christian romance instead of merely clean. It took me nine and a half years to get published. Q3. How did you come up with the titles of your books? A. I start with a working title that fits the theme of the book. Sometimes, I change it as