1. My name is Joan Selig, I am 65, divorced, have 5 grown children and 10 grandchildren. I live in the Orlando, Florida area and just recently retired from Disney. I am a Christian. active in my church in worship, and love the outdoors.
2. I like series books such as Janette Oaks, books from Danielle Steele, and Star Wars books.
3. I decided to write Shepherd's Haven when I was trying to open a real Shepherd's Haven to help the homeless.
4. Shepherd's Haven is the name of the homeless facility I would like to open.
5. I hope to write a sequel to Shepherd's Haven.
6. Shepherd's Haven is my only book. I am not a professional writer.
7. Write about what you know and am passionate about.
8. My outline is not available.
9. I drink tea, not coffee.
11. Yes, I hope to write a sequel to Shepherd's Haven.
13. No, I didn't go to college to learn to write.