1. Tell me about your self? I was born and raised in Rockford, Illinois but currently live in metro Atlanta with my husband. I love to read, write, travel, and watch movies.
2.What are your favorite books to read? I love horror, romance, historical fiction, and autobiographies. My favorite authors are Maya Angelou and Stephen King.
3. When did you decide you were going to write a book? I seriously decided to write my first children's book around 2015.
4. How did you come up with the name of your book? My first book, Grandma Had a Grandma Too was based on the relationship between my mom and niece. My niece Maya at the time was around 4 years old and she could not picture that my mom was ever her age. That conversation between them and their relationship was so endearing to me that it inspired the story and the title.
5. What are you working on for 2021? I plan to publish several children's books including Grandpa Had a Grandpa Too, and my first Novelette.
6. How long have you been writing? I've been writing since childhood.
7.What advice would you give other authors? Keep writing to find your unique voice.
8. Where can people find you online? www.kimberlyluttery.com, on Instagram at lutterykimberly, and on Facebook at Kimberly Barrett Lottery Books and More.
9. What is your favorite coffee drink? I'm a tea drinker. My favorite is Hibiscus.
10. What is your favorite coffee shop? My favorite tea shop in Atlanta is Jayida Che Herbal Tea Spot.
11. Do you plan on making a new book in the future? Absolutely.
12. How many books have you written? I've published two children's books.
13. Did you go to college to be a writer? Not writing specifically, but I have a Bachelor's degree in Mass Communications.