1. Tell me about your self?
I'm a 50-something Indie author living with kidney failure, Best Fiends addict, wife, and dog mom. I'm currently on disability until I can get a kidney transplant.
2.What are your favorite books to read?
Anything romance, thriller, and horror.
3. When did you decide you were going to write a book?
I joined NaNoWriMo with a friend in 2012 on a whim. I'd always wanted to write a book but never seriously pursued it. I wrote 50K words that November and I've been writing ever since. I'd been having a recurring dream that was the basis of Saving Cassie.
4. How did you come up with the name of your book?
It just came to me as I was typing away.
5. What are you working on for 2021
I have 2 more full-length books and a novella that I'm working on for my Fairfield Corners series. Plus I'm starting a new pen name for PNR. I have 2 books planned for 2021 for that pen name.
6. How long have you been writing?
7.What advice would you give other authors?
I don't remember who told me this but I think it's important: "Write the book you want to read". If you don't want to read it no one else will either.
8. Where can people find you online?
Facebook Street Team/Fan Group ~ Remenicky’s Dimensions: https://www.facebook.com/groups/1425708337682216/
Newsletter signup: http://author.email/email/lists/jw932wn2tee6a/subscribe
Ragan Carmichael Pen Name:
9. What is your favorite coffee drink?
It's tea, not coffee. Carmel Apple Chai Tea - a local coffee shop has this every fall and it's awesome!
10. What is your favorite coffee shop?
Mocha Lounge, it's a local independent shop
11. Do you plan on making a new book in the future?
Yes, I have many planned.
12. How many books have you written?
9 - Holy cow, how did that happen?
13. Did you go to college to be a writer?
No, I studied accounting and was a payroll professional for 20 years.
Love Stories With A Twist