1. Tell me about your self?
My name is Marlene Wagman-Geller. I was born in Toronto, Canada, and currently live in San Diego, California. In the day, I teach high school English; at night I write.
2.What are your favorite books to read?
I am a fan of literary fiction. But if anything has words on it, I read!
3. When did you decide you were going to write a book?
Since childhood, I fantasized about writing a book. However, the dream only came true in 2008 when I published my first book: Once Again to Zelda: The Stories Behind Literature's Most Intriguing Dedications.
4. How did you come up with the name of your book?
The name of my most current book is Fabulous Female Firsts: Because of Them, We Can. I came up with the name because of its alliterative aspect. Moreover, it encapsulates the premise of the book.
5. What are you working on for 2021
6. How long have you been writing?
Since for always.
7.What advice would you give other authors?
The power of persistence. For my first book, I received countless rejection notices from literary agents. However, it only takes one to succeed.
8. Where can people find you online?
9. What is your favorite coffee drink?
vente latte non-fat milk extra hot, extra foam
10. What is your favorite coffee shop?
11. Do you plan on making a new book in the future?
Always! Writing is the wind beneath my wings.
12. How many books have you written?
In June my tenth book will be out.
13. Did you go to college to be a writer?
I was an English major in college.
Author of Women of Means: Fascinating Biographies of Royals, Heiresses, Eccentrics and Other Poor Little Rich Girls
Mango Books (2019)