Interviewing Author Tricie Graham
1. Tell me about yourself?
My name is Tricie Graham. I am a wife and mother of 3 beautiful girls. I am the founder of Like A TreeSee Productions Publishing Company and the Founder of the Remnant group on Facebook.
2.What are your favorite books to read?
I like Christian Prophetic books like Ana Werner’s Seeing Behind the Veil and Jonathan Welton’s The School of the Seers
3. When did you decide you were going to write a book?
I decided to write a book in early Spring 2020 at the start of the pandemic after recovering from COVID-19.
4. How did you come up with the name of your book?
The crucifixion of Jesus took place on an elevated hill. It was symbolic of the Biblical Old Testament sacrifices that took place on hills. Since it was the ultimate sacrifice that covered the sins of the whole world, I entitled it A Higher Place of Worship.
5. What are you working on for 2021?
I am currently finishing up my second book, Posture. I am also helping my husband with his very first book.
6. How long have you been writing?
I have been writing poetry since I was a teenager.
7.What advice would you give other authors?
I would tell them to manage their time wisely in order to make time to write.
8. Where can people find you online?
Twitter handle: tricie.graham
9. What is your favorite coffee drink?
10. What is your favorite coffee shop?
11. Do you plan on making a new book in the future?
Yes. I have many book ideas. The only question is what order to write them in.
12. How many books have you written?
2 so far.
13. Did you go to college to be a writer?
No. I’m naturally talented in writing.